Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm a Christian/Buddhist

Thanks to Sara at Drama-Rama for posting the quiz "Which Religion is the Right One for You?" I feel pretty set with my religion, but it's nice to have some reassurance that yep, I am in fact a Christian. I'm also not surprised that my second choice was Buddhism. So it's a pretty accurate quiz, and I found a lot of the questions interesting. It's also interesting to see that my last choice was atheism. I guess I really do believe this stuff!

Christianity

83%

Buddhism

63%

Hinduism

63%

Paganism

54%

Islam

50%

Judaism

42%

agnosticism

33%

Satanism

25%

atheism

21%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP