Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Eleven Weeks and Moving

Up until just a few days ago I didn't look pregnant. My friends can tell that I've been getting bigger since about eight weeks, but people who don't know I'm expecting probably just think I've been eating too many Pringles. Well, here I am at eleven weeks and I now have a definite bump. I suspected I would show early because I have a short torso; there's not anywhere for my belly to go but out. I was right, and here's the proof.



I'm going to be scarce for the next week or so because we're moving to be closer to Eric's work. It will be a good change, but I'm not looking forward to the packing/loading up/moving process (who does?) Especially since my nausea is getting worse every day. I barely have the energy to do a load of laundry so I have no idea how I'm going to pack all of our belongings. I'll post about it soon, but it might take me a while to do it with humor.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Gosh you look beautiful! What a great lil tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good, Chels. Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one great bump! Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!
    You are just so darn C-U-T-E!!!!!
    I want one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really just happened upon your blog by accident and I was amazed at what we have in common (of course the thing we don't is pregnancy). But I happen to be mormon, and my husband and have been dealing with infertility for 3 1/2 years now. I am so glad to see that you have had success! You look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah...and I live in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, chelsea you look fab wow....
    Hope the move goes well.
    Theres only 3 of us left on ff now everyone has vanished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I already have so many bumps that when I'm at 11 weeks, no one will notice another one.
    Feel better soon!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I already have so many bumps that when I'm at 11 weeks, no one will notice another one.
    Feel better soon!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP