Sunday, May 08, 2005

Welcome Home, Sawyer

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days - but I've had a really good excuse. Our baby is here!

William Sawyer Watts was born at 7:06 p.m. on Thursday May 5th (his great-grandpa William's birthday!) weighing 6 lbs 5 oz, 17 1/2 inches long. Labor and delivery went very smoothly and we are both exhausted but doing great. I'll post the whole birth story later; right now I have a baby at my breast and I'm not very good at typing with one hand. Sawyer is already the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I can't believe how precious he is and how much I already love him.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:46 PM

    YAY! Welcome home, Sawyer! I'm so so happy for you all. Amy told me you had gone into labor. Ack! I'm just so thrilled!

    Love you guys!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chelsea!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, YAY! Congratulations, Chels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh wow chelsea a massive CONGRATULATIONS, cant wait to see a picture.
    Hope you are feeling ok.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:46 AM

    Congratulations Chelsea! I'm so glad everything went ok and your little guy finally made it here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mama Chelsea,
    I don't recall how I ever came to visit your site, but I have been reading you (okay, lurking you) for about a year now. I am so excited for you and your husband on the arrival of baby Sawyer (cute name by the way). I myself am 4 1/2 months prego and am remembering some of the prego insight you blogged about along your journey.
    Again, congratulations and good luck!!
    -Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your family and the new addition to it. Cool name too- it makes me think of Lost.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:58 PM

    Pictures, pictures, pictures. We need pictures! It's not like you just went through childbirth. Geez! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the congrats everyone!

    Jeremy - You caught us! You're the first person to notice the "Lost" connection. :)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP