Friday, November 10, 2006

Halloween

I know a lot of you have already seen these, but I thought I'd post them anyway; pictures of our Halloween. I was a cat, Sawyer was a puppy, and Eric was a guy with a mullet. I have to admit that I've never been a huge fan of Halloween, but now that we have a kid it is so much more fun. Sawyer had a blast at our church's "trunk-or-treat" party - he ran all over the place, going up to people in costumes, touching them, screaming and then running away. A couple of times he ran right into the middle of the cakewalk and we had to dash after him to extract him. Crazy kid.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP