Sunday, March 25, 2007

About Time

Well, it's about time for an update. (Has it really been since Christmas since I posted? Sheesh...) The big news is that after 2 and a half years in Alexandria, we have moved. We're farther from DC, but much closer to Eric's work; we've cut his commute down by about 45 minutes. We also have a bigger place with more room for Sawyer's toys (and my toys too.) I really like our new neighborhood. The houses are all less than 2 years old and there are lots of young couples like us with little kids.

Sawyer is almost 23 months old now. I can't believe he's nearly two. Where has the time gone? He had a haircut recently and he looks so grown up to me. Here are some pictures.



Running errands with cousin Caroline.



The boy loves bananas!




All ready for church.
Funny story...15 minutes after I took this picture,
he puked all over the back of the car. No church that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP