Saturday, May 19, 2007

Five Years




Five years ago yesterday Eric and I got married. I can't believe it's been that long already - and at the same time, I can't believe it's only been that long since I can barely remember what life was like before we were married.

The traditional gift for the five year anniversary is wood; we modified it slightly to steak and went out to dinner at Morton's. When we first got married we decided not to buy gifts for anniversaries, but to use the money to go somewhere special. Pre-Sawyer that meant a weekend trip, now it means an elaborate dinner and a babysitter (thanks Spencer and Samm!) It was a fun night. Happy anniversary to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP