Monday, June 04, 2007

Why I haven't been blogging much.

Now that Sawyer is two (as of May 5th), we've entered the magical age of picky eating, temper tantrums, and a quickly expanding vocabulary. He's definitely not a baby anymore. It really is a lot of fun to be able to interact with him in all these new ways, but sometimes he demands so much of my attention that I feel like I can't get anything else done.


One of the big projects I've been squeezing in to my spare moments is getting my soap business up and going. As of a couple of weeks ago, I'm officially open for business on eBay. (Check it out here.) Sales are really starting to pick up, to the point where I am running around all day trying to get things labeled, packaged, and mailed. Once I get a good system down it will be much easier but I'm trying to figure so many things out at once that I'm a little like a headless chicken at the moment. And then I turn around from working on the computer to find a whole new project waiting for me:






So now I'm not just a stay at home mom - I'm a work from home mom too. It has its own challenges, but I'm enjoying it so far.

1 comment:

  1. Your store is awesome. And I love your soaps!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP