Sunday, June 17, 2007

Biggest Loser Update

I haven't updated on my weight loss in a while, but it's still going on! The contest officially ends a week from this Friday (although I plan to continue to lose more after it's over). I'm not likely to win at this point - I usually come in around 5th or 6th, right in the middle - but I'm fine with that. I've lost 11 pounds so far and I'm down a size. The best part though is how I feel - I have so much more energy than before and just about every part of me is tighter. I should be able to reach my goal by the end of the summer, and I should be in fairly good shape by the time we go to the beach at the end of July.

2 comments:

  1. Go Chels! I'm working off my last 10 lbs of baby weight (have lost 60 so far!) and it is not easy. Hooray for the motivation swimsuit season brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's amazing what a difference 10 lbs makes!!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP