Monday, January 28, 2008

BL3 Update

I've been doing the Biggest Loser 3 competition for 3 weeks now. So far I've lost 8.5 lbs (3.5 the first week, 4 the second, and 1 the third.) I'm ahead of my goal so far, which is encouraging. Last week was rough because I had a nasty stomach bug for 2 days. I didn't eat at all that whole time, and didn't really get my appetite back for the rest of the week, but strangely I only lost a pound. I don't know what that's about. The challenge this week is going to be to get moving again - I still don't feel like my energy's back yet. Right now I'm in 8th place in the competition overall (out of 26) so not too bad. I'd love to be 1st, but needless to say the competitors are giving me a run for my money. All I can do is keep going! If I accomplish my personal goal, beating everyone else doesn't matter that much to me...although winning that money would feel pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Chelsea! That's really impressive. Good luck. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP