Thursday, August 06, 2009

My Life According to Tori Amos


This is a fun tag. Thanks for the idea Tiburon!

My Life According to...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)" There were so many good options for some I couldn't pick just one.


Pick your Artist:
Tori Amos

Describe yourself:
Cornflake Girl
Playboy Mommy (um, no.)

How do you feel:
Strange
Crazy

Describe where you currently live:
Barons of Suburbia
Virginia (too easy!)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:

Cool On Your Island
Ireland

Your favorite form of transportation:

Cars and Guitars
Take to the Sky

Your best friend:
Hoochie Woman (hee hee!)

You and your best friend are:

Purple People

What's the weather like:
Cloud on My Tongue

Favorite time of day:

Sweet Dreams

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Here, In My Head

What is life to you:
A Sorta Fairytale

Your relationship:
Song for Eric

Your fear:
Professional Widow

What is the best advice you have to give:
The Power of Orange Knickers

Thought for the Day:
Mother Revolution

How I would like to die:

Caught a Lite Sneeze
Happy Phantom

My soul's present condition:
Little Earthquakes

My motto:
Pretty Good Year

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo EXCELLENT pick! Her songs really worked out for your list :)

    Thanks for playing - I added you to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tib! I keep changing my answers, hee hee! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tori Amos.

    I really don't get this tag.

    I think I might be mentally retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arianne, You know it's song titles, right? :P

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP