Thursday, July 15, 2004

Jumpin' on

Well, here it is...my first post. I'm officially jumping on the joyful blogging bandwagon! I think I'll start with an icebreaker, one of those email surveys we all know and love and forward to all our friends. My good friend The Anti-Drama Queen posted a survey on hers, and what better way to begin my own blog than by stealing an idea from someone else's? 
 
 
What's the last thing you ate and drank?
A huge hamburger from Foster's Grill and a Diet Coke with Lime. Mmmm.

Have you ever experienced deja vu?
Yes, over and over again.

Favorite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk or Cherry Garcia. Edy's Grovestand Peach. Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip. I'm pretty much an equal opportunity ice cream lover.

What are you doing this weekend?
Officially starting my first IVF cycle.  And organizing my closet.
 
What is the most embarrassing item in your record collection?
Backstreet Boys "Millenium". But that's only because I lost my Spice Girls album.
 
Something you love?
Having my feet rubbed.
 
Something you hate?
Road rage. Get some perspective people, there are lots of better things to be mad about!

Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?
Only my right one.
 
What are you wearing?
Yoga pants and a t-shirt.

Do you take a shower every day?
No, I take baths to help me relax at night. I have an insomnia problem.

Do you have any pets?
I have a 7 week old cream and white tabby kitten named Walker.
 
Bikini or one-piece?
Oh heavens. I shudder at the thought of either one. The beach is going to be interesting this year.

What's your favorite sleeping position?
On my side, with two pillows under my head and one between my legs.
 
Countdown of facts about me...
 
10 bands you've seen live - Oasis, U2, Matchbox 20 (twice), Beth Orton (twice), David Gray, Tori Amos, Switchfoot, Sixpence None the Richer, Noah Paley, Toad the Wet Sprocket.
 
9 things you're looking forward to - Having a baby, going to the Outer Banks next week, spending lots of time with my husband, seeing my family, getting a tan, going to grad school someday, being skinny again someday, buying a house, organizing my closet (seriously, I'm not kidding).
 
8 things that you wear daily - underwear, jeans (almost every day), makeup, my wedding ring ... and I'm out. 
 
7 things that annoy you - (ooh, this is going to be easy) Inconsiderate drivers, people who are self-righteous, being awakened in the morning before I need to be, people who get pregnant by accident, people who tell me I'm not pregnant yet because I need to "relax", when that guy I live with leaves cabinets open after getting something out of them, losing things (have I already named 7?)
 
6 things you touch every day - My husband, the refrigerator door, a book of some sort, Walker, the keyboard, my hair and lots of other things. 
 
5 things you do every morning - Groan, sleep for "just 5 more minutes", stretch, pray, eat a bowl of cereal.
 
4 TV shows you enjoy watching - 24, Friends, The Office, The Simpsons.
 
3 movies you could watch over and over - Sense and Sensibility, The Matrix, Dumb and Dumber
 
2 of your favorite songs at the moment - Ryan Adams "English Girls Approximately", Tori Amos "Taxi Ride" - who wouldn't love a song that begins with "Lily is dancing on the table"?
 
1 person you could spend the rest of your life with - the one I married, which is quite fortunate. Still can't believe I tricked him into it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP