Thursday, October 05, 2006

Celebrity Look-alikes

This is one of those things that is going around on myspace right now - you upload a picture of your face and it tells you what celebrities you look like. It's pretty fun, although sometimes it is way off - I had a couple say I looked like Evangeline Lilly and I pretty much look like the opposite of Evangeline Lilly. The funniest though was the one that said I look like Frankie Muniz! (Is that why Eric likes "Malcolm in the Middle"? ... Creepy.) You have to do several different pictures to get an accurate result. The one celebrity that came up for every one of the pictures I tried was Jenna Elfman. Anyway, here are my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP