Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oh My Gosh....I Think I'm Crafty!

Since becoming a stay at home mom I have undergone a radical personality transformation. I realized it the other day when I was browsing the aisles at Michaels: I am crafty. I have never thought of myself as crafty before, in fact I was anti-crafty for many years. I've always been creative though, and I think that maybe running a household 24/7 plus creativity naturally leads to craftiness. Not that I'm into all crafts - I don't think I will ever like sewing or needlepoint. Mostly I like paper crafts; scrapbooking, card making, etc. And I love soap and candle making. I didn't really think of those individual pass times as "crafts", but when I consider them all together there is no denying it: I am crafty, and I need to accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP