Monday, June 16, 2008

Etsy Finds

As most of you know, I am addicted to Etsy. I sell there. I buy there. I browse there. I'm not exaggerating when I say I could easily spend all day in Etsy-related pursuits. One of the things I love the most is that you can find just about anything you can think of. Soap, paintings, cupcakes, stationery, jewelry, purses that look like a vagina (seriously - do a search!) - it's all there. Here are a few of my recent finds.

From The Homespun Raven: Primitive Handpainted Wood Sign

This sign describes my housekeeping style pretty accurately. This shop is full of handmade wooden signs with clever sayings on them, some cutesy and some subversive.

From Momo's Retro Fashions: Flirty Everyday Housewife Apron

I'm not a big apron wearer, but her shop makes me want to be! Totally retro and cute.


From Lovey Duds: The Custom Baby Wrap/Sling Carrier-Kashmir Brown

I'm a big believer in the magic of baby wearing, and I'm already planning the wraps I'll collect for my (so far theoretical) next baby. I love all her fabric choices - I could have a matching baby carrier for just about every outfit I own!

From Balsam: Monet's Waterlilies

I know, I know, I'm supposed to promote my *own* soap here. But when I saw this, I couldn't pass it by. The colors! The swirls! The scent description! "A sweet floral with a definite water scent in the background. Perfectly feminine." This is soap heaven as far as I'm concerned.

From Janine King Designs: Laptop Sleeve in Asian Cherry Blossom

I've been coveting one of these for my MacBook for a while. The problem is that I rarely take my laptop anywhere, so I don't have much use for a sleeve. I might have to start traveling more so I have a reason to buy this. She also makes matching sleeves for your iPhone (if only I had an iPhone!), adorable wristlets, and full sized laptop bags, all in amazing fabrics.

4 comments:

  1. Why would you want a vagina purse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of cute stuff! I really need a cuter bag for my laptop. I wonder if it would fit mine. I should check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Apron is awesome! I wish I was a cooker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was ogling that exact janine king laptop sleeve for MY macbook!
    i ended up getting a thing like a red wetsuit, very practical....but i still want the red cherries print. waaaaaahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP